Versión original (inglés)
Vehicle (according to application and manufacturer):
approx. 18 m – 24 m
At-stop recharge time (nominal time)
Energy transfer interface
• Double pantograph + double rigid catenary base version
• Wayside contactless recharging system on request
• Overhead contact line possible between certain stations
Siemens supplies the components of the e-BRT technical core:
ON BOARD THE VEHICLES:
Communication with wayside
ON THE GROUND:
The e-BRT concept can be implemented with vehicles from most manufacturers
Siemens Mobility brings together in the e-BRT and Green Rapid Transit®
concepts its mastery of the design and realization of
integrated transport systems, including in the areas of:
– electric traction applied to electric and hybrid buses, trolleybuses, trams, metro and surface trains
– onboard energy storage units: SITRAS HES and MES, already used in Lisbon for tram power
– guidance of buses and trolleybuses with Optiguide.
Siemens SAS Mobility is the international centre of competence
for fully-automated metro systems and one of the world
leaders in Automated Train Control Systems.
In France, Siemens SAS Mobility also markets all the railway
products and services of the Siemens group.
Its extensive experience of implementing turnkey projects
and maintenance services provides effective support for
its range range of expertise. As a subsidiary of Siemens
France, Siemens SAS Mobility is part of the Mobility division
of Siemens AG.